Audio and Video Interviews
Conduct interviews online, either live or pre-recorded, to gain a more in-depth insight into a candidate or employee's abilities, motivation or needs.
Live and automated virtual interviews
Assessments and tests can tell you so much, but there are meaningful benefits to talking to someone or having them answer your questions directly. However, meeting face-to-face isn't always possible and can be time-consuming and hard to arrange.
Virtual interviews solve these problems. You can meet anywhere with just access to the internet. Video and audio quality is now so good; even on mobile phones, virtual interviews are just as effective as in-person ones.
With the added convenience of automated interviews, there's no longer the challenge of juggling diaries. Candidates record answers to your questions when it suits them, and you then review them at a time convenient for you.
Benefits of virtual interviews
- Candidates can attend or complete interviews when it suits them
- Responses can be reviewed and shared with colleagues
- Automated interviews eliminate the need for scheduling
- Speeds up time to hire
- Reduces admin time for recruitment and HR teams
Audio and video interview features
- Reminders and prompts sent from the system
- Fully customisable with your branding
- Score candidates against your competency framework
- Add comments and collaborate with colleagues
- Available in over 12 languages
- Pre-made interview templates are available
- Ask your questions with pre-recorded video and audio clips