Outbound Sales Representative
A fantastic opportunity to develop your sales career by identifying and developing relationships with senior managers and directors in large enterprise accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced B2B Sales Development Representative you’ll report to our Sales & Marketing Director. Your goal is to identify decision makers and influencers within large organisations, increase awareness and generate interest in the services we offer.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills & attributes:
- B2B sales experience is essential, ideally in the SaaS space
- Generate leads and build relationships
- Research and identify potential clients
- Present Tazio and demo our services to potential clients and nurture relationships
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Weekly sales reporting
- Tech-savvy, comfortable on remote meetings
- Have excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Understanding of HR/Recruitment
What you can expect
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing company and take your career to the next level. We also offer:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- An attractive bonus structure
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Charity and social events throughout the year
- Remote/hybrid working
- Business hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with some degree of flexibility
- A culture where you can be yourself and fulfil your potential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per year + Bonuses.
Interested in the above position?
Send us a copy of your CV, using the below button along with a small cover letter, and we will get back to you within 5 days.