Customer Success Manager
Are you a talented and client-focused Customer Success Manager, with a background in B2B, HR or Recruitment? In this role, you will be supporting our customers to ensure their recruitment campaigns run smoothly and they get the maximum out of Tazio.
Role and Responsibilities
Day to day you will be supporting our existing customers and proactively helping them get the most from our software and services. The role includes onboarding new customers, training them to use our platform and sharing your knowledge and expertise.
- Helping customers to maximise their return on investment through the successful use of our technology
- Minimise churn & drive upsell revenue
- Focus on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships
- Act as an internal escalation point for customer requests including technical questions, contract questions and other account related issues
- Periodic health checks
- Function as the voice of the customer
- Providing support to customers and candidates via our live chat system
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success, this is the ideal opportunity for youto shape the future direction of Tazio and be part of our continued success. Tobe considered, you will need to have the following skills & attributes:
- B2B Account Management experience is essential
- Be a self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Be focused on the detail with excellent analytical skills
- Be a "People Person' with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Have a keen commercial awareness, a background in HR, recruitment or SaaS would be advantageous
- Be a good listener with the ability to empathise with people
- The ability to think “outside the box”- suggesting new and innovative ways of working
- Be very passionate about delivering exceptional customer support
What you can expect
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing company and take your career to the next level. Also, you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- An attractive bonus structure
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Charity and social events throughout the year
- Remote/hybrid working
- Business hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with some degree of flexibility
- A culture where you can be yourself and fulfil your potential
Interested in the above position?
Send us a copy of your CV, using the below button along with a small cover letter, and we will get back to you within 5 days.