Live Assessments Centres
Tazio simplifies the management of your assessment/development centres and enriches the candidate and assessor experience.
Reduce assessment centre admin
Assessment centres are an excellent recruitment or development tool, particularly for volume hiring such as graduate campaigns. However, logistically they present many challenges and require significant planning and preparation to succeed.
Using Tazio removes many of the headaches and much of the admin burden, ensuring a fantastic candidate and assessor experience. Scheduling candidates and assessors is easy and stress-free. Scoring candidates and recording assessor observations is now simple, fair and consistent.
With all scores and notes securely stored in one place, the built-in data analytics and washup screens make comparing candidates simple and objective. You can even define complex pass and fail thresholds based on multiple criteria to progress or reject candidates automatically.
Once complete, generate candidate feedback reports, hiring manager reports and development plans at the click of a button.
Benefits of Tazio assessment centres
- Significantly reduces your administrative burden
- Structured scoring reduces bias and ensures consistency
- All scoring and observations are stored securely in the cloud
- Deliver exercise materials in advance with timed release
- Works with all types of exercise, assessment and interview
- Expert advice and support are provided when setting up your centre
- Guarantees a highly professional, engaging candidate experience.
Features of Tazio's assessment centre tool
- Candidate and assessor invites and scheduling
- Distribute guides and pre-course material in advance
- Control candidate visibility of documents for each exercise
- Integrates with online assessments, aptitude tests and psychometrics
- Candidates and assessors supported throughout the day
- Structured scoring matrixes with clear definitions and guides
- Assessment designs bespoke to your needs
- Blend of online and in-person activities
- Pre and post-assessment centre activities/tasks